Monday, September 15, 2014

when you're happy

   So, dearest soulmate, this post is to read when you're happy. But seriously - there's so much to be said for when you're happy.
   You just... you light up the room when you smile. When you laugh. You and my niece have recently become friends, and you just roll around on the floor, run after her, and treat her like a little princess. I just love that you know how to be genuinely happy and exhibit that through your actions and words. 
   Sometimes, you just look deep into my eyes and smile, and I can tell that you're so content and happy. It's those moments where I feel like my whole world has pleasantly paused.
   I also love when you hear a joke or say something funny, and it tickles you so much that you stretch your head back, say one big "HA!", and slap your knee. Or when you cover your mouth, trying to contain that adorable laugh.
   Some days, I'll arrive at your house and you'll just get this big grin on your face, and you'll go, "Oh hey!" and it never gets old. Your hugs too. Those never get old either. 
   When you're happy, my love, I automatically feel warmth to my core, because I love to see and make you smile.
   I've said it before, and I'll say it a million times again: you are the sunshine in my life. Being with you, as opposed to being apart? There's such a difference in my mood. You never fail to make me smile.
   So I hope, as you read this, that you really are {or will be} happy, because you deserve to be happy. Never stop shining that positive attitude. It's what makes my life a hundred times brighter.
   I love you so much. {And if this gets "Happy" stuck in your head, I'm so sorry.}

yours,
m.g.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment