As the title might suggest, there are currently 15 days until our second year anniversary.
It's funny, because it hardly feels like two years have passed. I mean, so many things have happened. And at the same time, I feel as if we've been together forever. If you think about it, two years is minuscule in comparison to how many years I plan on spending with you. {Say, the rest of our lives.}
The moment we entered this relationship {even before that}, it felt like we'd been together for decades. We just fit into this beautiful, comfortable relationship. We'd known each other for a while by then, but we'd never entered into a good friendship until after high school.
What's funny is that now, while we're constantly learning about each other {because in a healthy relationship, you never stop learning}, I just laugh to myself. I've told you multiple times: we should've been friends in high school.
We were talking about music we liked in high school the other day, and there were so many similarities. We even had similar interests in TV shows. In particular, every Wednesday of every week, in our own worlds, we would both watch Chuck as it aired.
Now, I'm all about timing. And far be it from me to even pretend God's timing is anything but perfect. But isn't it crazy that we were so close, without even knowing it?
We were silly kids, let me tell you. I'm glad we came together when we did, though. You have been nothing short of a miracle.
And now, look at us. 2 years down, many more to go. You're going to be my partner for life and I cannot wait. We have so much ahead of us and it's so exciting that I get to be a part of your life.
Thanks for the amazing 1 year and 350 days. And thank you even more for the years to come. I love you so much.
yours,
m.g.e.
No comments:
Post a Comment