Time to be straightforward {or at least, more so than normal}. Can I just say how much it sucks to have to leave you?
Being with you is a time that I treasure so much. I feel comfortable, I forget all my worries, I laugh more than ever... You just put a smile on my face without fail and it drives me crazy that every night, at some point, I have to leave and go home, where you aren't there.
My biggest complaint, I guess, is that you are home, so leaving you really just means I'm kind of lost.
But anyway. The most important part is that I get to see you, period. You bring me so much joy, and I'm incredibly blessed to have you as my sweetheart. I don't deserve it whatsoever.
And you know, it's not such a bad thing when the only problem I have with you is that you're not with me, right now. But that'll change someday. And I cannot wait for it. I feel like a broken record, because I'm sure you get the point: I love you, I don't see you as often as I would like, and I can't wait to get married so I can spend every night with my best friend.
But I regret nothing. You should know how intense and out-of-this-world my love is for you. You should be reminded every day until you can anticipate the exact words I'm going to say. And even then, I'll still tell you it, because that's how much you mean to me, and that's how much you should know that my feelings for you will never diminish.
So yes, waiting can suck a lot. But you're worth it. For the amount of positivity and light you've shed on my life, I could wait for you until I'm 100 years old, if that's what it took.
You're such a wonderful, handsome, charming man. You're amazing. I love you now, I'll love you when I'm 100, and I'll love you for every bit in between.
yours,
m.g.e.
No comments:
Post a Comment