You know, I've known this for a long time, but tonight, I was looking back on old pictures in my phone... and let me just say.
You are so stinkin' adorable. I have pictures all the way back from December of 2012, back when we had been dating for 3 months. I just can't not smile at the pictures of you. {Sidenote: I honestly feel as if both of us have lost an incredible amount of weight. Weird, because I was under the impression that couples generally gain weight. Whoopsies.}
But real talk.
I've raved about your stunning blue eyes before, so I don't think I need to cover that again. {Unless you want me to because I WILL.} But then you've got the cutest smile and the most handsome profile and freckles that I could stare at for days...
And you might hate this, but you've also got that incredible birthmark on your hand and I think it's so cool and unique.
Back to freckles, because I'm not done with that. You are a very freckled man and I just adore it. They're not super noticeable unless you look close, and because I like to stare at your muscular arms {whoops again}, I'm just fascinated.
And you've got this smile. I've captured it on camera many times. It's one of those adorable smiles where you're not posing for the camera - you're mainly looking past the camera at me, and your eyes are smiling too. It's a tiny smile, because you don't show your teeth, but it's so precious because I know it's genuine.
You know how you can tell a genuine smile from the way your eyes look when you do? Well this smile is more like a fleeting moment where you're focused on me and I swear, it tells stories.
Then there's the kisses. {PG rated part here, kids.} You're literally like a dashing gentleman right out of a romantic movie. You do that thing where you gently have your hand on my cheek and I think that's so endearing. All I'll say - you are a wonderful kisser.
I know I don't deserve you because you're right out of my dreams, but I'm so glad I have you. You're perfect and adorable and I wouldn't change one thing about you. I love you very, very much.
yours,
m.g.e.
No comments:
Post a Comment