If I remember correctly, it was the first time we officially hung out. I had been SO nervous about hanging out with you, because as is evident... I am an awkward person and you made me violently weak at the knees {in a good way}.
But you convinced me and I'm glad you did. My sister and best friend fixed my hair, making sure I looked good for you, while "Tongue Tied" played on Pandora. It was perfection.
And I'll admit, I was quiet most of the night, because I wanted to make a good impression in front of your best friend and, more importantly, you. You thought I didn't enjoy myself whatsoever, but I promise you I did.
And look where we are now! YOU are my best friend, and I cannot get enough of you or your house. (; But seriously.
We're roughly one month away from having dated for TWO YEARS. That's so crazy how time has flown. People have been asking us when we'd get married since, hmm,
You are such a good part of my life. We just naturally came together and it feels like we've been together for my entire life. And don't get me wrong, I would wait a thousand years to marry you, and we're both aware that there's no pressing rush for that, but geez.
I'm so excited for when that does happen. I can't wait to wake up and see your handsome face every day. You make me so happy and I know that we have so many more years of happiness to live together.
I keep on daydreaming of our wedding, as well, and let me tell you - before you, I couldn't envision my wedding. I mean, Pinterest came along, and it was like, oh, that's something I like and maybe my wedding will look like that. But then you graciously entered my life and now I can SEE what things will absolutely look like, and that you'll be at the end of the aisle waiting for me, and ahhhh. Can't wait.
I'll stop my spiel there. Point is: finding my soulmate has made so many dreams come true and I just love it.
And I love you.
yours,
m.g.e.
No comments:
Post a Comment