So, you and I have decided to work out together. You're good at working out and I'm good at being lazy, so we definitely make a good pair.
We decided to start this health endeavor tonight, and can I just say... you're excellent at pushing me to be better.
Obviously this stands for the fact that I hadn't gone on a real run in too long, and you ran right beside me, just encouraging me in the sweetest way possible to keep pushing my body to go further. Then, when you knew I needed a break, you just told me to move on to the next thing. You made sure I was hydrated before and after, you helped me figure out all those weird arm workout machines that make you ball up into a fetal position and look crazy, and you just made me want to work harder.
And it made me think about how you're just overall a good motivator in my life. Not just in working out.
When I have stress outs about school, you're right there to help me and encourage me. When I feel self-conscious, you consistently tell me that you think I'm perfect just the way I am. When I just want to quit {mainly when it comes to school}, just seeing you and how you're such a hard worker and how you are my goal in life... it makes me keep going.
And I hope I tell you enough how much I appreciate that. You're really working hard towards your own career, so you can earn money, move out, start our family... and geez. It's so admirable.
I'm so proud of you and all your accomplishments. You make me want to work {and work well} towards what I want and need. You are my motivation. So thank you, sweet darling.
I love you.
yours,
m.g.e.
No comments:
Post a Comment