Wednesday, August 13, 2014

dreamin'.

   I mentioned this approximately 24 hours ago, but I just have to reiterate how excited I am to marry you, sweet soulmate.
   And I just love to daydream about you. {Spoiler alert: I do it a lot.} Whether I'm recalling those magical moments when we first fell in l - o - v - e to how spectacular our lives will be when we're united in sweet, rockin' holy matrimony. Ihavenoshame.
   Just every part of you is pure good. Yes, we've had our share of arguments. {If we hadn't, you'd have to have some kind of inhuman patience. You know how much of a temper I can get.} And I believe it's healthy to hash out problems. Because no relationship is perfect and that's okay. Though ours is pretty dang close. {Yep, I said it.}
   But what really makes me happy about us? We're both too smart to have taken "breaks", even during the "worse" arguments. And this isn't to pat myself on the back. I've said and done simply stupid things.
   The thing that makes us smart is that we know we can't make it without each other.
   It's human nature to stay near to what keeps you safe and happy, and, well, you make me feel more safe and happy than I could ever conceive.
   And, let's be real. If we took a break or whatever, I'd be an absolute wreck. Not only would I have no idea what to do with myself, but also the only person I'd want to talk to would be you. So, needless to say... I know we're going to keep our clean record.

   So yes. Daydreaming won't stop anytime soon. You're fantastic and I won't let you forget it.
Je t'aime, mon cher. {BOOM, there's that French. And no I didn't just call you actual Cher.}


yours,
m.g.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment