I'm reminded of this quote because I've been thinking about you and your romantic qualities. {And of course Jane Austen came to mind.}
You... are one remarkable man. Before we even started dating, you were making romantic gestures that, of course, I brushed off as you being nice. {I mean, a dashing, handsome, perfect guy like you falling for me? Unlikely.} When I had my wisdom teeth removed, you brought a milkshake and flowers. {I was at the movie theater, but we'll pretend that didn't happen.} When you invited me to your best friend's house, you drove me there and all the way back, which is a long drive. And your overall presence made my heart flutter, so naturally you've always been perfection in my eyes.
But it gets even better.
You open the car door for me every time. You hold my hand, which, as you know, was always something I longed for when I was younger. You voluntarily give feet massages, which are amazing. You give me the longest hugs {hallelujah!}. You watch romantic, cheesy movies with me and actually like them. {Seriously. Pride & Prejudice is one of your favorite movies now? MARRY ME.} You do those adorable kisses on my hand when we hold hands. You always know the right words to say when I need them, whether it be romantic or reassuring or even just pure wisdom.
And these are just things off of the top of my head. I could write a book on how romantic and sweet you are. {Does a blog work?}
I am in awe of you, quite honestly. I didn't know it was possible to find a gentleman like you, but my lanta, how glad I am that I did. You consistently amaze me and make my heart happy. I get to see your handsome face in a little over 13 hours {not that I'm counting or anything...} and if only you could see how elated I become.
Because when someone enters into your life that makes life 100% better to live... your heart won't let you forget it. Even if you went crazy and tried to forget. And I am completely positive that I won't ever be forgetting the absolute joy that you bring.
To start and end with a Jane Austen quote...
"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." - P&P, movie version. Of course.
And I do, indeed, love you with all of my heart.
yours,
m.g.e.
No comments:
Post a Comment