But luckily, together, we know that we're doing things the right way. Just because others believe they know what's right, doesn't mean that they necessarily are right, or at least that we're wrong in the meantime.
This is clearly the cryptic version of the obstacle we're facing together, but the most important thing is that we are in this together. And I really appreciate that. Not every couple is equally invested in their future. Sometimes it's one sided, because some people refuse to consider their future. Too restricting, I guess?
For us, though... we understand each other. I can go on and on about our future wedding and you're right in the conversation, just as excited as I am. I think some are skeptical when I tell them that you really are the most perfect man that lived.
And to your credit, you even started talking about marriage before me.
I'm just incredibly grateful that I'm with YOU and how you care about our future together so much. I always have to catch myself talking about our wedding, because I've been given the impression by others that I'm getting ahead of myself. That I'm pressuring you.
If only they knew.
I've put 100% of my trust into you, and I know I can tell you anything. Not everyone is that blessed. You should be on posters. "World's Most Gentlemanly Man."
Now that I've let it slip that I'm in desperate need of sleep {ahaha}... it's time to end the post for the night.
But, SIDE NOTE: I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm committing to a post dedicated to you every day/night. You'll finally get to see this special blog on our second year anniversary, which happens to be 1 month + 10 days away. Incredibly exciting. As you're aware of, I have a written journal dedicated to you as well, but I've decided to save that for something else. {What can I say? I like writing love letters. A blog seemed fun.}
All of this being said... I love you so much. Goodnight, my sweet, gentlemanly soulmate.
yours,
m.g.e.
No comments:
Post a Comment