Friday, April 25, 2014

oh, you make me smile.

   There are days when I'm feeling extra shy.
   Like I want peace and quiet, and me time.

   But those days never occur when you're around. If there's any doubt, I can just recall every time you have to leave, and I feel empty. Empty as if I'm no longer home, even when I am.
   Now, I try not to sound too clingy, but having said that, I guess my cover's blown.
   And if there was any reason to be clingy, any indication that this word describes me... it's because of you. There's nothing negative about it.

   I waited eighteen years to receive my first kiss, and I'm happy I did.

   "I'm not going to miss next time," - you claimed one night after kissing me on the forehead. I almost felt doubtful, because how could someone like you feel the same way I did about you?

   I'll admit I was shy at first. I was so desperately in love with you that I could barely handle my emotions when I was with you. You were so sweet that night - I knew you were going to kiss me, because I could see it in your eyes, and you knew that I knew. So I was nervous. The moment seemed so surreal.
   I took my dear, sweet time to get used to this new sensation in our relationship. But I can look back now and get butterflies just thinking about it.

   You've filled the past two years of my life with more happiness and positivity than I have ever felt before. I've had a relatively okay life, complete with ups, downs, and all-over-the-place's. But there has never been a more hopeful part of my life until you became a part of it.
   So yes. Every moment that I spend with you is a moment to be cherished, because there's no time where I feel like I should be without you. {Preferably, I could just be with you all the time, but I draw the line at stalking.}
   I love you dearly, sweet soulmate.

yours,
m.g.e.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment